Electronic circuits design
- Cadence Allegro;
- Altium Designer;
- CAM350 DownStream Technologies.
We guarantee our customers full confidentiality during and after the design work. The cooperation agreement, concluded before the beginning of cooperation, includes all cooperation rules.
We offer the following order phasing:
- detailed foredesign preparation,
- detailed cost estimation,
- electrical scheme preparation,
- PCB design,
- assembling the elements, manufacturing of PCBs,
- prototype mounting,
- programmable device programming,
- prototype start-up and testing,
- final prototype mounting,
- preparation of the production documentation,
- production engineering,
- supplier selection and component purchasing,
- Appliance production on Zamel's SMT and THT production line, more SMT/THT ASSEMBLY.
Additionally, we offer implementation of dedicated software for digital circuits. When programming, we use the following platforms and languages:
- languages: ANSI C, C++ , Assembler;
- interfaces: USB, IrDA, RS-485/232, I2C, I2S, SPI;
- network protocols: UDP, TCP, IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, SOAP, RPC;
- databases: SQL, MySQL, XML-based;
- platforms: Windows, Linux, .NET, Java, LabView;
- development environment: AVR Studio, MPLAB.
Please, take advantage of comprehensive services contracts: design, technical preparation of production, purchasing parts, components and circuit boards, SMT/THT assembly, mechanical assembly, finished and semi-finished product testing, warehousing and full logistics services, including provision of appropriate packaging.
Mechanical engineering design
Our Design Office prepares mechanical projects and technical documentation. Project scope: machine parts, mechanical construction, casings according to industrial standards, modifications and improvements of existing structures. We prepare designs either from the ground up or based on conceptual sketches made by the client. We prepare production drawings, and develop the product technology and complete documentation.
In order to provide high quality services we employ experienced designers in our Office. In addition, we pay special attention to compliance with requirements of standards and procedures to ensure the highest quality of products and services for our customers. Our designers use advanced CAD 2/3D tools:
- Autodesk INVENTOR 2011 SUITE,
- Autodesk INVENTOR 2011 SIMULATION,
- Auto CAD LT 2011.
As part of the project, we provide technical documentation in CAD standard. We create projects in a parametric way, which allows us to make quickly changes and modifications, and quickly prepare successive drafts. We also produce visualisations for the user manuals, technical and maintenance documentation, and advertising materials and catalogues.
Scope of services:
- industrial design,
- computer-aided product mechanical engineering (3D),
- graphical signs,
- machine parts,
- metal plate parts,
- casings for industrial an consumer products,
- plastic and metal material optimal selection for the given application,
- material identification of supplied plastic and metal components,
- cooperation with professional tool shops in order to design and realize injection moulds and blanking tools,
- tooling design and manufacturing,
- product prototypes and possible tests (3D stereolithography in cooperation),
- implementation of the project into production,
- product manufacturing in our plant, for details please see MECHANICAL TREATMENT
We analyse non-linear problems and fast-changing models for different materials and load types.