RADIO TEMPERATURE SENSOR FLUSH MOUNTED, BATTERY TYP: RCT-22
The RCT-22 sensor enables temperature measurement in the EXTA LIFE system. The measured temperature value by radio is sent to the EFC-01 controller and displayed in the mobile application. The sensor through logical functions can participate in the automation of temperature control processes in home installations. RCT-22 is distinguished by a wide measuring range and resolution of 0.1° C. It is powered by a CR2032 battery. The small dimensions of the sensor facilitate its installation, for example in fi 60 boxes under traditional electrical installation equipment.
PRODUCT FUNCTIONAL FEATURES:
- temperature measurement in the EXTA LIFE system
- wide measuring range (-10° C ÷ + 55° C)
- compact dimensions (47.5 x 47.5 x 13 mm)
- sending the measured temperature value to the EFC-01 controller
- measurement resolution (0.1° C)
- large operating range (up to 300 m)
- radio transmission (f = 868.50 MHz)
- battery powered (1 x CR2032)
- possibility of signal retransmission (cooperation with REP-21 retransmitter).