RADIO FLOOD SENSOR TYPE: RCZ-21
RCZ-21 sensor allows detecting conductive liquids (mainly water) in house and office rooms. Information on sensor status (flooding/no flooding) is sent to the EFC-01 controller and displayed in the mobile app.
The sensor may be used directly with selected EXTA LIFE receivers or indirectly via the logic functions module in the EFC-01 controller. It allows automating the control processes of various devices used in the home systems, mainly the pumps and solenoid valves. The sensor is intended for placing on the floor (detection of liquids by probes installed in the device) or for hanging on the wall (detection of liquids by external probe enclosed to the base).
RCZ-21 is equipped with audible and visual signalling of flooding. The device can be supplied from a battery or external power source (6-24V AC/DC) through
the PCZ-21 supply base. In case of external power supply, it is additionally possible to configure the sensor (this operation is not available with battery power supply). Except for the flooding detection mode, the RCZ-21 sensors offers also an impulse mode activating the selected receiver/receivers after counting the specified number of impulses from terminals used for connection of the flooding probe.
PRODUCT FUNCTIONAL FEATURES:
- Detecting conductive liquids (mainly water)
- Control of the receivers based on the logic functions module in the EFC-01 controller
- Audible and visual signalling of flooding (with option to disable it)
- Configuration with battery power supply
- Sensor status is indicated in the mobile application
- Liquid detection by three pairs of gold-plated built-in sensors
- Two operating modes: flooding sensor / pulse counter
- Software update
- Housing protection degree IP67.
- Direct control of selected EXTA LIFE receivers (without controller)
- Possibility to connect an external sensor
- Battery or external source of voltage (PCL-21 base)
- Installation by placing on the floor or hanging on the wall