CARBON MONOXIDE SENSOR BATTERY TYPE: CTW-03
Carbon monoxide, is a highly poisonous, colorless and odorless gas that easily spreads through the air. It is formed as a result of incomplete combustion of fuels such as: wood, oil, gas, gasoline, kerosene, propane, coal, oil. Because this gas is colorless and odorless, it is so important to detect the dangerous concentration of carbon monoxide early in the rooms we stay in because it poses a serious threat to human health and life.
Protect yourself and your family from the silent killer !!
The CTW-03 sensor is used to continuously monitor the dangerous concentration of carbon monoxide in the air. When a dangerous concentration is detected, the device activates an audible and visual alarm. Thanks to battery power the device is easy to place anywhere because we do not have to run any installation. It is equipped with an advanced electrochemical sensor with a life span of 10 years and an auto-diagnostic system that indicates sensor damage and a low battery.
It is additionally equipped with an LCD display showing carbon monoxide concentration and information messages. It also has additional functions such as memory of recorded gas concentrations and temperature measurement .
Each copy of the carbon monoxide sensors manufactured by ZAMEL is additionally tested in a specialized test chamber and receives a certificate of correct operation (detection of carbon monoxide concentration at 300ppm in less than 3 minutes).
PRODUCT FUNCTIONAL FEATURES:
- Additionally tested in Poland, certificate of correct detection of 300ppm concentration in less than 3 minutes with the serial number of the given copy entered
- Battery powered (3 x AA)
- Low battery signalization
- Temperature measurement function
- Electrochemical sensor with increased lifetime (10 years)
- Optical alarm
- Sensor damage signaling (self-diagnostic system)
- Carbon monoxide detection levels (in accordance with PN-EN50291-1: 2010): • 50 ppm (up to 90 minutes) • 100 ppm (up to 40 minutes) • 300 ppm (up to 3 minutes)
- LCD display showing the current level of carbon monoxide, temperature and other messages
- Alarm sound signaling (85dB)
- Memory function of recorded carbon monoxide concentrations