WI-FI IMPULSE COUNTER TYPE: LIW-01
LIW-01 impulse counter allows you to control energy, water and gas consumption. LIW-01 device counts the impulses from the outputs or pulse transmission modules in the counters. They are easily mounted in the electrical switchboard on the TH35 (DIN) bus. Thanks to its small size, it only covers up the width of one module. LIW-01 pulse counter is supplied with a 12-24 V AC/DC voltage.
PRODUCT FUNCTIONAL FEATURES:
- Versatile electrical impulse counter with impulse input allowing measuring energy, water and gas consumption
- Easy to configurate
- Wi-Fi - all the SUPLA products communicate via the wireless network. Therefore, you do not have to invest in any expensive controllers for the building automation systems. Wi-Fi can be used to connect to the devices from any place in the world. You do not have to worry about providing additional communication cables to the devices.
- It counts impulses from outputs or impulse transmission modules in the counters
- Sending and access to measurement date in the cloud
- SUPLA COMMUNITY- SUPLA products have a developed community. You can share your comments and ideas with other system users, you can look for support and inspiration in the community forum. Join thousands of satisfied users!
- Power supply 12÷24 V AC / DC,
- Electricity consumption data and measured network parameters (also as graphs) presented in the Supla application