MOTION SENSOR PIR 120/360° MINIATURE WITH A PROBE, IP65 TYPE: MCR-08
The MCR-08 miniature motion sensor is designed for automatic light control or for controlling any other electric receiver. Its design is based on a state-of-the-art passive infrared sensor (PIR). The device detects motion in the monitored area within the radius of approx. 3 or 6 m, within 120° / 360° around the sensor. The device was designed to miniaturize the detector’s electronic part and to enable its operation with the use of an external, hermetic sensor (IP65) mounted on a cable. In addition, it checks the ambient lighting intensity condition. If the device detects motion and the light intensity level is below the preset value, the sensor will switch the light on and start to count the preset time, after which the light will be automatically turned off. The device includes a set of switches for simple and repeatable setting and adjustment. This facilitates the installation of devices in larger systems. Thanks to its special design and operation, the sensor provides optimal control over the energy flow, optimizing the costs of illuminating passageways, stairs, toilets and utility rooms, etc. with maximum miniaturisation. The device design enables easy installation of the sensor directly in a suspended ceiling and plasterboard. It is also possible to adapt the device to fit in a junction box, where the cable probe will monitor the preset area after it is led out and fixed in a desired place under the equipment cover. The MCR-08 motion sensor is also ideal for mounting it directly into a luminaire with the sensor facing outwards.
PRODUCT FUNCTIONAL FEATURES:
- The detection angle is 360/120 degrees
- Light ON time setting: 5s, 30s, 1 min., 3 min., 5 min., 8 min. - Adjustment of the in-built light sensor 10 lux / 2000 lux
- Hermetic probe on the cable can be used to adapt the device to different applications
- The device can be flush-mounted, installed in an electrical box or surface-mounted with an external sensor on the wire.
- Setting via DIP-switch ensures complete repeatability, simplicity and speed of settings
- The motion sensor can be mounted directly in a luminaire with the sensor guided outwards
- Selectable detection area: 3 m / 6 m
- Miniature design of the device facilitates its installation in different places
- Compatibility with LED lighting